Friday, October 8, 2010

purdy stuff

Katie invited me to blog here, so here I am! More importantly, here's some eye candy that I took with my Phone:
Photo0012.jpg
Photo0011.jpg
Photo0063.jpg
Photo0033.jpg
Photo0023.jpg

For now, phone pics are all I have to share on my flickr account, and on here. Sure I have years and years worth of goodies to share with the world, but that would take hours upon hours of scanning old slides and prints. I don't have one of those new, fancy digital cameras all the kids are ravin' about these days, but I have my cell phone, and I have taken some pretty decent pics with it. So for now, I hope these (and anything I post in the future,) inspire oohs and awes. (Granted, there's plenty of pic on my flickr account that are not proper photography or gallery worthy, but they're fun to share.)

No comments:

Post a Comment